Friday, May 8, 2009

Coming Home for the Summer

After living away at college the past year I can't say I was thrilled to move back in with my parents, but if thats the the path life gives me what can you do. I don't think my brothers are too happy to have me back though, at least where the bathroom is concerned. They think I already moved in and set up my domain by claiming a sink area. What they don't know about is all the extra beauty supplies still in boxes lying on the floor of my room. I may be sleeping in my old bed in my old room, but I still haven't officially "moved in" and it has almost been a week. My mother is convinced it is because I really don't want to be back home (what would give her that idea? Certainly not the empty closet and dresser.). No, what I am really doing is holding out until the unfinished corner of the basement becomes livable, so I can claim it as my own. That way I only have to move out of all my Rubbermaid bins once. It will make things much more simple...see mom I have a plan.

No comments: