Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ten Tanning Tunes

The sun is out and the temperature is heating up. We all know what that means...basking in the sun! Whether it is by a pool, the ocean, the lake, the river, or where ever the summer sun takes you. For me tunes are a must have, I can't lay still unless I have music to occupy my mind. That is why I thought I'd provide you with the first set of tanning tunes!!! This round there will be ten. So without further ado (and in no particular order) I present the ten tanning tunes...

Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire
Chicago by Sufjan Stevens
Back In Your Head by Tegan and Sara
Yours To Keep by Paola
Bruises by Chairlift
Young Folks by Peter Bjorn And John
Around The Bend by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
Walking On a Dream by Empire of the Sun
Rich Girls by The Virgins
Heartbeats by The Knife

No comments: