Thursday, June 11, 2009

Confession of an iPod Addict

I don't know how many of you have iPods, but I do know that without mine I would die. Simple as that. I have had an iPod for the past eight years, give or take a few months, and I can scarcely recall more than a handful of day that I haven't listened to my iPod. Excessive you may say, but not when the only music for my car is in the form of an iPod. Think about it people, how often do you do listen to music? While you drive, hanging around the house, or even excersising. Now for the sad part...my iPod suddenly died a few weeks back!!!! Unbelievable I know. Well I made do with my little shuffle for a while, but it couldn't cure the craving for an iPod. So I went to Costco intent on buying a green 16 GB iPod Nano. They didn't even stock 16GB :( I was crushed. That is when my father decided he would reveal a big secret...."Oh you wanted a new 16GB iPod because yours broke? Well I have a blue one I never use." "WHAT?!?!" I couldn't believe he had been holding out on me, but I am now greatful to have a new iPod. Even if it isn't green. Now the trick will be trying to decide which songs will fill the space...

2 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

i am the same way! i cant live without it!

Damsels said...

that is def.me
imean i will lose my cool if my earphonoes brak or if i leave it at home i will go back for it