Monday, September 14, 2009

Bicky Lee Dresses Photo Shoot (from awhile back)

Awhile back I did a photo shoot for a locally known designer Bicky Lee. It was so much fun to get the chance to have fabulous pictures taken of me in a fabulous dress!! Bicky Lee is a brilliant designer who describes here style as Oscar De La Renta and Betsey Johnson's love child. In my opinion you can't get much better than that! Well I decided to post these pictures because Bicky Lee has finally started a blog to show others her genius. Plus she surprised me by putting up some of the pictures of me. So here are some samples, but go check out the link to her blog for more pictures!

I loved playing around in "The Grey Dress" so much that I told her she has to make me a wedding dress similar to it when time comes. By "when time comes" I mean she better be around for at least 6 more years, because there is almost no way a wedding would be sooner then that. Seriously I'm only twenty I have years of freedom yet to be lived.

2 comments:

Velo said...

i love number 2,3,and especially number 4... =D amazing!
and the last photo: fun.. XD

Damsels said...

the dress is so spectacular... i would jump at the chance to wear it as well